– New GeoFusor™ offers highly effective diffusion with a contemporary aesthetic –
Indianapolis, IN –Auralex® Acoustics, Inc., the world’s leading brand of acoustical treatments, introduces the GeoFusor™, a versatile sound diffusor based on the geodesic dome pattern. The GeoFusor’s dimensional shape offers smooth, even diffusion and allows back filling with absorptive material for enhanced low-end control.
The GeoFusor is wall- and ceiling-mountable and is offered in two sizes (1' x 1' and 2' x 2'). The 2' x 2' GeoFusor is sized to fit in ceiling grids and offered in fire-rated and non fire-rated variations. The GeoFusor’s contemporary aesthetic complements residential or commercial environments, and the complementary design of the 1' x 1' and 2' x 2' models permits arraying for acoustical and design purposes.
- Addresses standing waves & flutter echo without removing acoustic energy
- 1' x 1' & 2' x 2' versions available
- Enhance the accuracy of a critical listening environment
- GeoFusor 22 FR 2' x 2' x 4.5" (23.75" x 23.75" x 4.5")
- GeoFusor 22 2' x 2' x 4.5" (23.75" x 23.75" x 4.5")
- GeoFusor 111' x 1' x 2.25" (11.75" x 11.75" x 2.25")
- Fire Rating: *ASTM E48Class A (GeoFusor 22 FR only)
For more information, please visit www.auralex.com/.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.