AMSTERDAM—IABM was on hand at IBC 2015 to announce the winners of its 2015 Design & Innovation Awards, which honor outstanding broadcast and media industry talent. This year, IABM recognized products that offer solutions or new opportunities to the broadcast and media industry in nine categories.
The winners are:
- Acquisition and Production: Suitcase TV – Iphrame Remote
- Post Production: Marquis Broadcast – Edit Bridge
- Content and Communication Infrastructure: EVS – SEA Games TV App
- Audio: AATON – Digital – CantarX3 on location audio recorder
- Storage: Ericsson – Video Storage and Processing Platform
- System Automation and Control: Net Insight AB – Customer Provisioned Networks
- Playout and Delivery Systems: Harmonic – Harmonic Spectrum X Media Server System
- Test, Quality Control and Monitoring: Volicon – Observer OTT Service Monitoring Solution
- Services: Conax – Conax GO Live
In addition, the judges gave a Special Recognition Award to VRT and the collaborators for the Live IP Project.
The winners were honored at a special ceremony held at the Emerald Lounge at the RAI Convention Center.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.