LONDON—TV Technology's sister publication TVBEurope has announced that entries are now open for the annual Best Of Show Awards at IBC 2019.
The deadline for entering is 5 p.m. (BST) on Monday, Sept. 9.
In addition to TVBEurope, Best of Show Awards will be given out by Future publications: PSNEurope and Radio World International.
This year’s TVBEurope category is home to all broadcast/media and entertainment technology products and solutions.
Coverage areas in this category include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition products, technology and accessories
- AI, automation and machine learning
- Archiving and storage
- Cyber security
- Data and analytics
- Displays and screens
- Drone and aerial filming kit
- Field/mobile reporting
- IP-based workflows
- Live production
- Live streaming
- Media asset management
- Media transport
- Mobile networks (4G/5G/LTE Broadcast)
- OB/on-location units
- Post production & VFX
- Studio production
- Smart media technologies
- Test and measurement
- VoD services
Entries are open to any company that exhibits a new product at IBC2019. Products need not be shipping but must be shown publicly at IBC2019. The cost of each entry is £410 per product.
Each entry requires:
- Your product name
- 500 word pitch describing why your product deserves to be considered for a Best of Show Award
- A high-res (300dpi) image of your product
- The URL for the company who makes the product
- IBC stand number
- Contact details for the stand representative
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.