Lenox Softworks announced the release of an updated version of its popular cross-platform Script-Q teleprompting software.
Script-Q 3.0 has been enhanced with a multitude of new features and functions. Several of these improvements have come as a direct result of user feedback.
Significant Script-Q Version 3 enhancements include:
- Dual monitor support with assignable horizontal and vertical mirroring
- Full or partial screen mode
- Configurable shortcut controls
- Automatic color designation for speakers using search and replace feature
- Pacing timer and end of script indicator
- Adjustable acceleration control (begins scrolling script more gradually)
- Unicode friendly (compatible with most foreign language characters)
- Saves attributes and settings from previous sessions
- User defined custom color palette for background, cue, and multiple cue choices
- Auto adjusts screen resolution for optimum performance
- Free online and telephone help
- Bold, italic, underline, center, left or right justify any section of text
- Copy and paste supported formats directly from Microsoft Word
- Built for use with a standard scroll mouse
- Compatible with USB wireless controllers
Script-Q has many applications, such as radio and television production, business/government presentations, and videoconferencing. Church choirs have also found great success utilizing the Script-Q software to help parishioners follow along with songs and hymns. Another teleprompter growth area has been pod casting where new age communicators are serving up web-delivered audio and video content with custom narration supported by Script-Q.
Script-Q Version 3 comes in two different versions: the Basic ($125) and the Advanced ($225). The advanced version offers dual monitor support and user customizable shortcut controls.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.