wTVision has announced the release of version 4 of its SlidesCG framework-based applications. SlidesCG V4 is at the core of all wTVision's software products and is responsible for the rapid project development environment of real-time TV broadcast solutions for different market segments.
The new version introduces significant technical and user improvements that benefit the company's portfolio. Key improvements include:
• A uniform and redesigned user interface.
• A multi-screen, multi-layout tabbed user interface for the most demanding projects with a completely redesigned form docking engine.
• Integrated web server technologies to allow projects to develop HTML front ends that are able to communicate in real-time with users' on-air graphics.
• Rapid development of remote interfaces with direct access to data, compatible across all devices, tablets and phones.
• A new script debugger and scope inspector to help project developer productivity.
• New real-time synchronization of data across multiple machines for the most demanding projects such as game shows and election commentators. This feature will save countless hours of complex project scripting.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.