Kasenna Inc. will make its MediaBase XMP "eXtensible Media Platform" available on March 31. Targeted for developers, broadband service providers and enterprise users, the platform enables advanced VOD services through a software framework that addresses the major aspects of video delivery.
The platform is built on Kasenna's core technology for managing, distributing and delivering high-quality video and audio over IP and ATM networks. Important capabilities include:
* Scalability across any number of users through employment of the company's Video Content Distribution technology;
* Use of industry-standard hardware to cut costs and make the system flexible;
* Support for industry-standard formats, including MPEG-1 through 4;
* Support for the International Streaming Media Alliance's (ISMA) 1.0 specification, promoting interoperability of streaming over IP networks;
* Integration with back-office systems.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.