Dalet Digital Media Systems will introduce a number of major upgrades to its product line at IBC2007 in Amsterdam.
Based on version 2.0 of the Dalet media asset management engine, these new releases offer improved support for video formats, including IMX and HD, optimized usability and tighter integration with third-party editing systems and video servers.
Because the Dalet media asset management engine is the foundation of a number of Dalet products, its upgrade has a significant impact on the entire Dalet product line.
At IBC2007, Dalet will release:
- NewsWire 2.0 scripting and newsroom system;
- NewsPro 2.0 tapeless ingest and production for news and programs;
- OnAir 2.0 playout and gallery automation;
- Media Library 2.0 turnkey asset management and archiving for sports, news and programs;
- News Suite 2.0 tapeless newsroom with integrated media asset management.
For more information, visit www.dalet.com.