3M Digital Signage (3MDS) has released its 3M Digital Signage Software — Network Operations Manager. The software allows users of 3M Digital Signage — Network Edition to remotely monitor, manage and proactively maintain their entire digital signage network and computing infrastructure.
Network Operations Manager displays information via a configurable dashboard, enabling at-a-glance visibility of network status.
The software also diagnoses and repairs many hardware and software problems through a secure Web-based interface, reducing the need to deploy technicians for on-site repairs.
Network Operations Manager features include:
- Automated e-mail alerts
- Remote control of any digital signage network player PC
- Complete hardware/software inventory management
- Monitoring of all network devices
- Scripting support for virus and patch management
- Complete integrated trouble ticketing
- Customizable reporting engine
For more information, visit www.3mdigitalsignage.com/corporate_site/main.html.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.