HOLLYWOOD – Six of the industry’s leading brands – Anton/Bauer, Bexel, Litepanels, OConnor, Sachtler and Teradek, all part of the Vitec Group – will be demonstrating a range of their latest, innovative products at the upcoming Cine Gear Expo on June 6-7 in Los Angeles, at booths #64-66.
Cine Gear Expo offers film, video and broadcast media makers an opportunity to discover the latest technology and techniques, get hands-on training, gain knowledge and skills from industry leaders, obtain the newest equipment, hear breaking industry news, and network with peers and industry leaders.
In addition to a prize drawing for a new Litepanels product, highlights of the advanced portfolios being shown by these brands include:
- Anton/Bauer® will officially release its V-Mount Digital Battery™ Series. The company's revolutionary Digital Battery Series is the first battery line designed specifically to power digital production for the cinema and pro-video sectors. The new battery series, also available with Gold Mount® connectors, meets the unique needs of 4K camera set-ups and other digital cameras in use today, while providing top-tier levels of safety, performance and reliability. With the introduction of a V-Mount option to the Digital Battery Series, Anton/Bauer's best of breed batteries will now be available for use with any camera and any accessory, and includes three battery sizes (90 Wh, 150 Wh, and 190 Wh).
- Litepanels will officially launch its much anticipated next generation LED panel series, in addition to showcasing the recently released Sola 9 (daylight balanced) and Inca 9 (tungsten balanced) LED Fresnels. The new 9-inch fixtures fill a market demand for medium-sized LED Fresnels. Litepanels' industry-leading collection of LED Fresnels now covers the complete range needed to deliver a full LED solution for broadcast studios, episodic television, and feature film production. Also making its Cine Gear premiere is the new Hilio D12 (daylight balanced) and Hilio T12 (tungsten balanced) high light output panels. The innovative panels provide the light quality, versatility and intensity of an open source fixture, while offering all of the benefits of Litepanels' proprietary LED fixture design.
- OConnor will present a growing line of camera and lens accessories. Engineered to address the needs of today's fast-paced production environments, the line includes the CFF-1 and O-Focus Dual Mini follow focus systems relaunched in Photo and Cine Kits, the award-winning O-Box WM mattebox, innovative O-Grip Handgrip System and the Universal Baseplate.
- Sachtler will display the Ace Accessories, a new range of premium camera support gear, which includes the Ace Base Plate, Ace Follow Focus and Ace Matte Box. The accessories can be bought individually or as a package. Sachtler also will showcase its redeveloped Ace L fluid head, now compatible with all types of sliders. The Ace L 75mm tripod head can conveniently be converted to a flat base, through the removal of a bottom screw, and mounted on a range of sliders. The Ace L is extremely versatile with a payload range of up to 6 kilograms and can be used with three different carbon fibre tripods - the floor spreader, mid-level spreader or telescopic tripod system. The product also features the seven-step counter balance, patented SAdrag™ and illuminated level indicator to ensure precise and smooth camera operation.
- artemis, the camera stabilizer system by Sachtler, will also be on display. Whether it's a film, worldwide live-broadcast of a sporting event, or a TV show, artemis camera stabilizer systems are always used when perfectly balanced pictures of moving subjects are required.
Bexel and Teradek, also Vitec Group companies, will be exhibiting at Cine Gear Expo.
- Bexel (booth #98c) provides brilliantly designed and flawlessly executed systems and solutions to producers of some of the biggest and most important televised events in the world. Experts from Bexel will be on hand to discuss their end-to-end solutions, including systems integration, fiber and infrastructure support. Bexel representatives can discuss new and used professional audio, video and fiber equipment solutions, as well as elaborate on their comprehensive broadcast rental equipment and technical services for television productions.
- Teradek (booth #119) will showcase their brand new Bolt Pro series of zero-delay wireless video products, along with their Serv and Cube Pro encoders, which offer users real-time HD monitoring on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
The Vitec Group brands are technology leaders in the broadcasting, pro video and cinematography marketplace. They are characterized by innovation, reliability and long-term cost savings, with the highest levels of customer support. For further information visit their booths at Cine Gear Expo.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.