Designed to educate and inspire visual storytellers, The Video Show will feature nearly 200 sessions over the course of two days, as well as an exhibit floor, tutorials, demos, screenings, user group meetings and networking opportunities.
… have a compelling story to share?
… have expertise you'd like to share with your community?
… want to show how you've used the latest technologies in your work?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are in search of cutting-edge, thought-provoking sessions, panelists and presentations for The Video Show, to be held Dec. 4-5 in Washington, D.C. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Download our Speaker Prospectus here.
Our attendees are interested in a wide range of topics related to visual storytelling, including:
- Independent filmmaking
- Live event and streaming production
- Non-fiction, nature and wildlife documentary production
- News and sports production
- Mobile newsgathering
- Web and mobile content
- Corporate communications and internal video
- Social media and social video
- Wedding and event video
- Virtual, augmented and mixed reality
- 360 video
- Cinematography and imaging
- Editing, graphics and postproduction
- Storage and media management
- Video distribution and delivery
Speaking proposals are due by July 26, and if you'd like any guidance on your submission or have any questions about The Video Show, please feel free to contact us.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.