LAS VEGAS--This year’s IP Showcase at NAB Show has announced a call for presentations for the event.
The IP Showcase is a joint venture between the Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS), the Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA), European Broadcasting Union (EBU), the Society of Motion Picture and Technology Engineers (SMPTE), and the Video Services Forum (VSF).
The submission deadline for speaking proposals is Feb. 25. Speaking times are limited during the four-day exhibition; the selection committee is looking for the following types of presentations:
• Tutorial (basic, intermediate, advanced)
• Case study
• Panel discussion
• Market/business case analysis
• Standards progress/update
Preference will be given to presentations related to the following technology areas on the Joint Task Force on Networked Media (JT-NM) Roadmap:
• SMPTE ST 2110 suite of standards for Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks
• AMWA NMOS specifications such as IS-04, IS-05, IS-07, and IS-08
• Timing and synchronization using SMPTE ST 2059-1/2
• JT-NM TR-1001-1 framework for installing, configuring, and interconnecting equipment
More details and the submission form are available at the IP Showcase’s website.
Jenny has worked in the media throughout her career, joining TVBEurope as editor in 2017. She has also been an entertainment reporter, interviewing everyone from Kylie Minogue to Tom Hanks; as well as spending a number of years working in radio. She continues to appear on radio every week and occasionally pops up on TV.
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.