LAS VEGAS--This year’s IP Showcase at NAB Show has announced a call for presentations for the event.
The IP Showcase is a joint venture between the Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS), the Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA), European Broadcasting Union (EBU), the Society of Motion Picture and Technology Engineers (SMPTE), and the Video Services Forum (VSF).
The submission deadline for speaking proposals is Feb. 25. Speaking times are limited during the four-day exhibition; the selection committee is looking for the following types of presentations:
• Tutorial (basic, intermediate, advanced)
• Case study
• Panel discussion
• Market/business case analysis
• Standards progress/update
Preference will be given to presentations related to the following technology areas on the Joint Task Force on Networked Media (JT-NM) Roadmap:
• SMPTE ST 2110 suite of standards for Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks
• AMWA NMOS specifications such as IS-04, IS-05, IS-07, and IS-08
• Timing and synchronization using SMPTE ST 2059-1/2
• JT-NM TR-1001-1 framework for installing, configuring, and interconnecting equipment
More details and the submission form are available at the IP Showcase’s website.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.