SportsTech Summit, produced by NAB New York in partnership with iHollywood Forum, will be held Tuesday, October 24 at the Javits Convention Center in New York.
As media convergence becomes a reality, the rules for creating, licensing and marketing sports properties are being transformed. SportsTech Summit will bring together leading executives in the sports broadcast industry to address how digital technologies are offering new revenue streams and opportunities for sports broadcasters.
Leagues, teams, advertisers, broadcasters and the media now have new opportunities to generate revenue from sports with interactive applications. Some of the questions SportsTech will address include:
- How will new digital technologies impact the viewing of sports?
- How can sports properties generate revenue through broadband and wireless content distribution?
- What are new advertising models from online, iTV, videogames, mobile TV, podcasting and other interactive technologies?
- What are successful case studies of advertisers and sponsors creating cross platform campaigns?
- An insider's view of broadcasters preparing for multi-platform coverage for the 2008 Olympics.
Panel topics will include:
- Convergence Marketing for Sports
- Resolving Rights Chaos
- Understanding IPTV
- Sports to Go
- Investment Opportunities in Broadband for Sports
- Sports Brands and Hollywood: Marketing Sports to Generation X and Y
NAB New York's flagship conference offering, NAB Post|Production Conference New York, will train content creators in cutting-edge production and post-production techniques. Future Media Concepts will also organize a concurrent Podcasting Summit and a Digital Photography conference. NAB New York's exhibition will showcase the latest content creation technologies from over 90 companies, making it the East Coast's premier professional video show. For more information, go to www.nabnewyork.com.