Quintech has introduced a MRF series of programmable, non-blocking, full fan-out RF matrix routing systems. When fully integrated systems can be configured to route any of two, four, eight or 12 inputs carrying RF signals to any number of two or four outputs.
The MRF series includes a controllable locally via front panel keypad or remotely via computer and are compatible with most monitoring and control systems.
The system operates over frequency ranges for broadband cable (5-1000 MHz), IF (70 / 140 MHz) and satellite (950-2150 MHz). Its stack and tier technology requires minimum rack space.
Other features include:
- Elimination of patch panels
- Controllable locally via front panel keypad or remotely via computer and are compatible with most monitoring and control systems
- Switching to alternate sources to comply with immediate changes in routing requirements
- Solid-state Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) switching elements provide seamless (nanoseconds) switching speeds
- Up to 10 additional remote controllers can be daisy-chained to the master
- Rear panel design facilitates structured cable routing
- Front panel keypad and LCD display provide convenient cross point identification
For more information visit www.qecinc.com.