NewTek is now shipping its TriCaster PRO, an enhanced version of the company's TriCaster portable live production system. TriCaster PRO allows users to mix multiple live component cameras with pre-edited video, overlay titles, images, external computer displays and even live Web pages with simultaneous output to video, a projector and the Internet.
TriCaster features include:
· switching and preview of three camera sources;
· connect to six VGAnetwork import of external computer displays (both PC and Mac);
· virtual VCR and picture player (digital disk recorder);
· live Web streaming and recording;
· audio mixer;
· hundreds of 2-D and 3-D transitions;
· video editing; and
· an optional TriCaster VM switching surface.
TriCaster PRO adds several high-end features, such as:
· component video in/out;
· auto camera calibration;
· BNC and XLR connections;
· waveform and vectorscope;
· balanced audio in/out with phantom power; and
· high-resolution projector outputs (WXGA, SXGA, WSXGA, and QSXGA).
For more information, visit www.newtek.com.