Portable live production suite available from Newtek
NewTek is now shipping its TriCaster PRO, an enhanced version of the company's TriCaster portable live production system. TriCaster PRO allows users to mix multiple live component cameras with pre-edited video, overlay titles, images, external computer displays and even live Web pages with simultaneous output to video, a projector and the Internet.
TriCaster features include:
· switching and preview of three camera sources;
· connect to six VGAnetwork import of external computer displays (both PC and Mac);
· virtual VCR and picture player (digital disk recorder);
· live Web streaming and recording;
· audio mixer;
· hundreds of 2-D and 3-D transitions;
· video editing; and
· an optional TriCaster VM switching surface.
TriCaster PRO adds several high-end features, such as:
· component video in/out;
· auto camera calibration;
· BNC and XLR connections;
· waveform and vectorscope;
· balanced audio in/out with phantom power; and
· high-resolution projector outputs (WXGA, SXGA, WSXGA, and QSXGA).
For more information, visit www.newtek.com.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox