Pinnacle Systems is now shipping CinéWave 4. The editing system now delivers new advanced real-time, offline, online, film and audio capability for the Apple's Final Cut Pro 4.
New features of the CinéWave 4 include real-time support for DV50, Apple LiveType titling, Animation codec, video out with Apple Soundtrack, and support for up to five uncompressed real-time tracks (three video and two graphics with alpha channels).
Other features include:
- Offline support with real-time HD and SD capture into PhotoJPEG, DV25/DV50 and CinéOffline.
- New real-time effects for DV25/50, PhotoJPEG, 8, 10 and 16-bit uncompressed sources separately or in the same timeline while maintaining video out
- High-precision 32-bit floating-point rendering with Final Cut Pro 4's HDR Image Processing
- Real-time reverse telecine from 30 or 29.97 FPS video capture to 24 FPS footage in both HD and SD formats with support for DV, PhotoJPEG and CinéOffline
- Real-time HD (16:9) Pan & Scan downconvert with keyframeable controls to uncompressed SD (4:3) with simultaneous live SD and HD outputs
For more information visit www.pinnaclesys.com/cinewave.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.