As DVB-T2 goes on-air at the end of this year, TeamCast is releasing a professional receiver, the Dmod4-T2, designed to help operators deploy the new standard with built-in measurement features. At a transmission site, the receiver continuously monitors DVB-T2 signal performance data, including:
- DVB-T2 full and real-time demodulation;
- Multiplex transport stream output;
- Real-time MER measurement, shoulder levels and error rate ratios;
- MER per carrier, constellation and spectrum visualization;
- Local or remote access via Ethernet;
- Professional form factor (1RU rack format); and
- TS over ASI interface to deliver the received stream to external audio/video decoders and TS stream analyzers.