Network Electronics will unveil the new VikinX Sublime series of small- and medium-sized routing switchers in matrices of 8x8 to 64x64 and 128x2.
Supporting all known formats from analog video/audio to 1.5Gb/s HDTV, the VikinX Sublime range also addresses the need for 3Gb/s 1080p single link HD video.
VikinX Sublime features include:
- Control via IP/Ethernet, RS-232/422, NCB
- Real estate saving 2in frame depth allowing front and rear rack mount
- Built-in control panel with professional broadcast-type buttons
- Programmable button configuration
- Flexible local and external control panels
- Ultra-low power high-reliability design
- Interoperability with VikinX modular and compact ranges of routers
- Signal diagnostics
Network Electronics’ Sublime SL-3GHD supports 3Gb/s single link HD and offers 8x8 to 16x16 matrices, multiformat SD-SDI and HD-SDI support and re-clocking of all standard video rates.
See Network Electronics at NAB2006 in booth SU199, or visit www.network-electronics.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.