MultiDyne will roll out several new products at NAB2006, including the new DTV-4000 four-channel SDI serial digital video fiber optic link with 16 audio channels.
Other new offerings include:
- DTV-250 analog and digital audio multiplexer and de-multiplexer for SDI serial digital video;
- The RGB-5000-DC RGB/UXG high-resolution video and graphics fiber optic link, the RGB-5000-CWDM 18 channel CWDM fiber optic link and the RGB-500-ET RGB/UXGA fiber link with 10-BaseT Ethernet and data support;
- The EOS-4000 Electro-Optical Switch for point-to-multi-point switching, providing the ability to switch any fiber optic video signal from IP to HD-SDI.
- The DVI-3000 DVI fiber optic transport link, which provides a transport solution for high resolution, DVI digital video sources via four fibers with a maximum transmission distance of 2296ft.
- The DVM-3500 short-haul video and four channel data fiber link with integrated video test signals and self diagnostics.
See MultiDyne at NAB2006 in booth SU1729, or visit www.multidyne.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.