San Diego, California -- At the NAB Show in Las Vegas, April 8-11, DVEO will introduce their new remotely manageable recorder and professional archiving system for IP streams, at Booth SU6505.
The Stream Bucket™ IP/IP was developed for broadcasters and content providers to capture their video streams for archiving. It can also be used to repurpose one’s streams at a later date.
The Stream Bucket IP/IP simultaneously records up to ten 1080i/p HD or 50 SD streams, with manual or scheduled inputs. Capture protocols are HLS, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, RTMP (Open Flash – pull only), or MMS.
The Stream Bucket IP/IP creates files with specified identities that can be readily accessed via other devices over the Internet. It supports H.264, MPEG-2, or VC-1 file recording in native format, or customers can alter the resolutions, bit rates, or codecs.
The system can create and store files with multiple bit rates and resolutions. Supported input file types are H.264 or MPEG-2 transport streams, or MP4.
"We look forward to launching the Stream Bucket at NAB 2013," stated Laszlo Zoltan, Sales Manager for DVEO. "Our customers will find it indispensable for compliance recording, as-run proof for stream ads, archiving IP camera footage, live stream capture, and more. We also offer this product as part of our Infinity Streamer™ product line of streaming playout servers."
The Stream Bucket stores streams in specified folders with specified naming conventions. It can be remotely configured and managed via a web-based GUI. The system ships standard with an Intel® solid state drive.
The Stream Bucket is also available for most video formats, including SDI, HDMI, 8VSB, Analog, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, and DVB-ASI.
Supplemental Information for Press Release
- Input: IP (H.264, MPEG-2, or VC-1)
- Capture protocols: HTTP Live (HLS – pull only), UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, RTMP (Open Flash – pull only), MMS
- Capture and output file types supported: TS, MP4
- Capture can be initiated via Schedule or via Manual Start
- Records up to 10 1080i/p HD streams or 50 SD streams
- Streams can be stored in specified folders with specified naming convention
- Incoming streams will be time stamped
- Supports IP unicast or multicast
- Easy to use folder naming system
- Does not alter incoming stream
- Configure and manage via remote GUI
- Can create and store multiple bit rates and resolutions
- Supports H.264 High Profile @ Level 4.0 (HP@L4)
- Supports 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 480i, 480p, CIF, QCIF, qHD, H.264up and many others, and custom resolutions
- SNMP remote management with low power consumption due to Ivy Bridge Intel® CPU
Suggested Retail Price:
Stream Bucket IP/IP in 1 RU system: $2,995 U.S.
Other versions available: SDI, HDMI, 8VSB, Analog, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-ASI
DVEO, Infinity Streamer, and Stream Bucket are trademarks of Computer Modules, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademark are the properties of their respective owners. AAC licensed via Via Licensing.
About CMI and DVEO
CMI, founded in 1982, is a privately held company headquartered in San Diego, California. DVEO, the Broadcast Division of Computer Modules, Inc., sells digital video and high definition television (HDTV) products to the top television broadcast companies throughout the world.
For more information on CMI and DVEO, please contact Rebecca Gray at +1 (858) 613-1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To download DVEO's press releases and product images, visit the news section at www.dveo.com.
DVEO, 11409 West Bernardo Court, San Diego, California, 92127
Web: www.dveo.com phone: +1 (858) 613-1818, fax: +1 (858) 613-1815
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.