New York City, NY – October 22, 2019 –Pond5 (opens in new tab), the world’s largest royalty-free video marketplace, today announced the launch of Marquee, a new content collection on Pond5, made up entirely of premium-quality footage, found exclusively on Pond5 and hand curated to appeal to the most high-end creative agencies in the world.
Each piece of content in the exclusive Marquee collection is shot by experienced filmmakers, such as Warren Miller Entertainment (opens in new tab), Shannon Wild (opens in new tab), Francisco Aliwalas (opens in new tab), and Corey Jenkins (opens in new tab), and hand curated by a team of skilled creative professionals with the needs of top agencies, production companies and Fortune 500 brands in mind.
"The Marquee collection allows me the freedom to create content I’m passionate about and filming the best shots possible," says Corey Jenkins, a top Pond5 contributor.
Agencies can view the entire Marquee Collection on Pond5.com or explore a curated set of content below:
- Travel (opens in new tab) - travel-themed content featuring lush footage of adventure, relaxation, nature, and more
- Fitness and Wellness (opens in new tab) - inspiring clips of self-improvement and self-empowerment
- Business (opens in new tab) - business-themed content appealing to diverse industries across healthcare, technology, small business and more
- Food (opens in new tab) - mouth-watering close-ups of food, food preparation and mealtime
- Connections (opens in new tab) - footage of our connected universe of work, friends and family around the world
- Adventure (opens in new tab) - an extreme view from the highest peaks to the lowest caverns
Pond5 (https://www.pond5.com (opens in new tab)) is the world’s largest video marketplace, providing the footage, inspiration, and resources today’s content creators need to tell their stories in film, television, advertising, social media, online video, and beyond. With more than 17 million video clips, tools including patented Visual Search for video, and integrations for all major video-editing software, Pond5 is the go-to video marketplace for filmmakers, media organizations, and marketers worldwide. Pond5 is venture-backed with offices in New York, Dublin, Prague, London, and LA.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.