No fewer than seven Hollywood studios shared the revenue in Blu-ray movie title sales in the most recent week for which stats have been compiled.
The current Blu-ray sales leader for most-sales-to-date, “The Dark Knight,” remains high on the Top 10 chart (third) as other titles come and go. “Pineapple Express” remains atop the Top 10 in its second week in the running.
For the week ending Jan. 17, according to Rentrak:
1. “Pineapple Express” (Sony Pictures)
2. “Appaloosa” (Warner Bros.)
3. “The Dark Knight” (Warner Bros.)
4. “My Best Friend’s Girl” (Lionsgate)
5. “Babylon A.D.” (Twentieth Century Fox)
6. “Bangkok Dangerous” (Lionsgate)
7. “Mirrors” (Twentieth Century Fox)
8. “Eagle Eye” (Paramount)
9. “Death Race” (Universal)
10. “Righteous Kill” (Anchor Bay/Starz)
Read all of HD Notebookhere.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.