“The Dark Knight,” which set Blu-ray Disc sales numbers when it was released on disc in early winter, has not only continued to remain a bestseller in the Top 10, it’s upped its posting on at least three occasions—including the most recent sales period when it climbed back to the runner-up slot after hovering in third and fourth place for a few weeks.
Also for the first time since it was released several weeks ago, “Iron Man” fell out of the Top 10. For the week ended Feb. 28, according to Rentrak:
1. “Body of Lies” (Warner Bros.)
2. “The Dark Knight” (Warner Bros.)
3. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa” (DreamWorks Animation/Paramount)
4. “Quarantine” (Sony)
5. “Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder” (Twentieth Century Fox)
6. “Sex Drive” (Summit)
7. “Akira” (Bandai)
8. “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” (Disney)
9. “Changeling” (Universal)
10. “Zack and Mira Make a Porno” (Weinstein/Genius)
Read all of HD Notebookhere.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.