The AAF Association is sponsoring, in cooperation with Avid, Automatic Duck and Snell & Wilcox, a jam-packed session of technical demonstrations, as well as user and manufacturer panels, for content producers and technical staff.
The two-day event will take place July 11-12 at the Hilton Burbank Airport and Conference Center, 2500 Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA.
Representatives from major industry companies will address issues of metadata and AAM/MXF workflows, compliance, implementation and product plans. Speakers will describe AAF/MXF from a technical standpoint and illustrate actual metadata workflows in use today. Attendees will learn how users can rely on new solutions to improve workflow, reduce re-keying of critical information and save money on production.
Session topics include:
• Introduction to AAF and MXF
• Using AAF and MXF technology in production
• BBC production case study
• AAF and MXF interoperability demonstrations
• Editorial workflow for commercial production
• Content search and retrieval
• Metadata at FOX
• $75.00 Tuesday event only
• $125.00 Tuesday and Wednesday events
For registration and other information, go to: www.aafassociation.org. For hotel reservations, call 1-818-843-6000.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox