This brief video demonstrates building an embedded custom process on a Xilinx Spartan FPGA.
At IBC2009, TeamCast introduced its newest DTV and mobile TV modules, integrating the latest Xilinx field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). Since 2003, TeamCast has deployed Xilinx Virtex and Spartan FPGAs in all of its OEM modulation products, as well as in the GFX-0300 gap filler and RPX-1000 demodulator measurement receiving probe.
TeamCast credits key features of Xilinx chips with enabling competitive flexibility and price performance, including:
- The ability to embed processing and programmable logic in a single FPGA;
- Abundant programmable logic with shift register lookup table and distributed memory;
- Digital signal-processing and embedded memory blocks;
- Preconfigured PLL interface that generates all the clocks needed for each modulation standard;
- PowerPC processor embedded in Virtex FPGAs;
- Xilinx design system software platform, ISE Design Suite and CORE Generator, featuring optimized FFT and FIR cores; and
- Xilinx FPGA reprogrammability via device download.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.