Petrol, a Vitec Group brand, will introduce the Dr. Petrol camera carrier at NAB. Inspired by the traditional doctor’s bag, this new semi-hard equipment bag is uniquely designed to hold a camera and accessories securely while offering fast and easy access to its contents.
Dr. Petrol’s hinged top unzips and opens to a central compartment with ample room for inserting a fully equipped camera without disturbing the mic, viewfinder, or mattebox system. Detachable padded dividers can be custom configured for such accessories as batteries or a camera light. Other features include an exterior side pocket for additional storage, U-Grip interlock carrying handle, adjustable, ergonomic padded shoulder strap, and Petrol’s dual directional easy-glide zippers. The carrier’s exterior is constructed of heavy-duty blue and black Cordura.
The new Dr. Petrol camera bag is available in six sizes:
- The PDRB-1 fits cameras like the Sony PDX-10 and Panasonic DVC-30.
- The PDRB-2 holds the Panasonic DVX-100/A/B, Sony PD100/150/170 and similar size cameras.
- The PDRB-3 is tailored for the Sony PMW-EX1 and HVR-FX1/Z1/V1, Canon XL and XH series, etc.
- The PDRB-4 is sized for the Panasonic AG-HVX200 and JVC GY-HD100.
- The PDRB-5 fits the Sony DSR-200/400/450 and Panasonic DVC PRO Line.
- The PDRB-6 fits the Sony F-900R/F-950, Panasonic HDW-27E, etc.
Petrol will be in Booth C6416.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.