Chrosziel has unveiled the small but useful 401-52-01 intermediate spacer for use with an increasing number of lenses that are being employed without an extender.
With some cameras, the socket for remote camera- or zoom-control is situated at a position where the plug interferes with the support rods, for example the Panasonic HPX-301 with Fujinon XT17x4.5.
The problem is solved by an angled plug, or the 401-52-01 intermediate spacer. The spacer fits to the current Chrosziel lightweight supports including:
- 401-89B for Panasonic cameras;
- 401-66A for Ikegami DNS 33/HDX 10 and similar;
- 401-69 for JVC GY-700 DV/GY-5000;
- 401-85 for Sony DVP -550;
- 401-91 for Grass Valley LDK100/200/6000/7000 and similar; and
- older discontinued supports with article codes 401-67 for JVC KY-35 and KY-27CE as well as the 401-88 for LDK 10P/20P.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.