FRISCO, TEXAS—Imagine Communications will tackle the topic of ATSC 3.0 and the opportunities it presents broadcasters during a webinar at 11 a.m. EST on Dec. 13.
Company CTO Steve Reynolds and Chief Product Officer (CPO) Sarah Foss will host a panel of industry experts in a conversation about the new standard and why broadcasters who aren’t sure why they should care about the new standard should.
Besides Reynolds and Foss, the panelists will include Rich Redmond, CPO, GatesAir; Chet Dagit, CEO, Lokita Solutions. The webinar panel will be moderated by Allan McLennan, founder and president, PADEM Media Group.
Topics will include:
· The state of 3.0 from a regulatory, standards and market point of view
· Insight into new revenue-driving opportunities made possible by the standard
· An examination of the FCC’s elimination of the main studio rule and how it relates to 3.0
· Low-risk ways to benefit from 3.0
· Tips on making a smooth 3.0 transition
Visit the Imagine Communications registration page to sign up.
For a comprehensive list of TV Technology’s ATSC 3.0 coverage, see our ATSC3 silo.
Get the TV Tech Newsletter
The professional video industry's #1 source for news, trends and product and tech information. Sign up below.
Phil Kurz is a contributing editor to TV Tech. He has written about TV and video technology for more than 30 years and served as editor of three leading industry magazines. He earned a Bachelor of Journalism and a Master’s Degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Journalism.