NAB2008 organizers have added a half dozen new participants to the NAB Show Content Theater lineup, a new feature at the convention where top Hollywood filmmakers and executives reveal how they used new technologies to produce and distribute their latest releases via film, TV, broadband and wireless.
- Bryan Fuller, creator of “Pushing Daisies,” who will join executive producer/director Barry Sonnenfeld;
- Harry Shearer, comedian/political satirist;
- Don Was, Grammy Award-winning music producer, and Rob Barnett, president/CEO of My Damn Channel;
- Evan Spiridellis, cofounder of JibJab Media;
- Kent Nichols, co-creator AskANinja.com.
The Content Theater sessions will include screenings, question-and-answer sessions, panel discussion and presentations.
For more information, visit www.nabshow.com/theater.