The National Association of Broadcasters this week announced the election of new and incumbent Television Board members:
• Jim Conschafter*, senior vice president, Broadcast Stations, Media General Broadcast Group, Richmond, Va.
• Paul Karpowicz*, president, Broadcasting Group, Meredith Corp., Hartford, Conn.
• John C. Kueneke*, president, News-Press & Gazette Broadcasting, St. Louis
• Paul McTear, president and CEO, Raycom Media, Montgomery, Ala.
• Ralph M. Oakley, vice president and COO, Quincy Newspapers Inc., Quincy, Ill.
• John E. Reardon*, president and CEO, Tribune Broadcasting Co., Chicago
An asterisk indicates an incumbent.
NAB Board Chair Alan Frank, president, Post-Newsweek Stations Inc. is the NAB Television Board chairman and Bruce Reese, president and CEO, Bonneville International, is the chairman of the Joint Radio and Television Board of Directors.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.