The MediaRig Encoder is a PC-based MPEG-2 ATSC/DVB Encoder software application developed specifically for the professional broadcast market.
Offering more flexibility, better video quality and faster speed than traditional hardware encoders, the MediaRig Encoder offers a real-time alternative for broadcasters in fixed and mobile applications.
When paired with a PCI ingest card, the MediaRig Encoder software offers an analog and digital NTSC/PAL format solution suitable for acquisition, contribution, transmission and distribution.
Key features include:
- transforms a single PC into a low latency MPEG-2 ATSC/DVB encoder;
- single- or dual-stream configurations available;
- static PSIP and PSI/SI control tables;
- NTSC and PAL modes;
- MP@ML and 4:2:2P@ML;
- MPEG Level II audio with optional Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2-channel encoding;
- VBI Closed Captioning (EIA 608 Line 21);
- output of MPEG-2 TS to DVB-ASI, to file, or UDP multicast via IP;
- input via PCI ingest card supporting SDI and analog composite NTSC/PAL formats;
- remote management and control of encoder;
- powerful, intuitive user interface with tools for the creation and management of encoding profiles;
- constant and variable bit rate, 1.0 Mbit/s to 50 Mbit/s;
- built-in scaling functionality for popular broadcast application formats;
- logo/bug Insertion.
See Ligos at IBC2003 in Stand 1.511 or visit: www.ligos.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.