Don't wait until it's too late! Discounted rates are being offered now for top-flight training at Government Video Expo, Dec. 1-3 in Washington.
Discounts valid through Nov. 11 apply to Apple training and certification, and to the DC Digital Media conference (from from Future Media Concepts) at GV Expo, featuring more than 50 technical sessions in five parallel tracks on editing, post and more.
The discounts also apply to Broadcast Symposium East on Wed., Dec. 2, presented by TV Technology and Television Broadcast.
Registration is here.
Plus, if you register now you receive an additional $100 off when you enter customer code 1WEEKVM.
Also, a free Digital Media DC conference pass could be yours though a special Twitter giveaway. Tweet about an upcoming Expo session and include the hashtag #GVE09, and you could win a pass in drawings Nov. 14 and Nov. 21.
Registration for training and symposium events includes a free exhibit hall pass, featuring:
* more than 140 exhibitors
* Keynote Presentations from: DC Fugitive Safe Surrender Program, The Pentagon Channel & The Library of Congress
* TIVA's Meet the Government Producers including speakers from: UDSA, FDA, HHS and Dept. of Veteran Affairs
* Technology presentations from companies like Apple, Artesia, Panasonic and VBrick
* AVCCAM Training from Panasonic
* Access to the DC Film Community Corner featuring works from TIVA-DC, WIFV-DC, 48 Hour Film & DC Shorts
* Industry association meetings including DC Avid User Group, DC Podcasters Alliance, IDMA
* GV Expo Raffle
There's more info at www.gvexpo.com.
Follow GV Expo on Twitter: twitter.com/GVExpo.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.