Drake introduces mobile digital wireless intercom
Drake Electronics has unveiled FreeSpeak, a license free, fully-integrated, digital wireless intercom.
FreeSpeak allows each beltpack to detect, and automatically select, the cleanest connection.
FreeSpeak uses unique cellular auto-roaming technology. This allows each beltpack to detect, and automatically select, the cleanest connection. FreeSpeak solves interference problems and drop-out commonly experienced by wireless intercom users.
FreeSpeak does not use congested UHF or VHF bands. There can be 35 to 50 users per studio area. Users can speak with selected individuals or with selected groups/conferences of people. It features an unlimited number of cells allowing users to freely roam between cells and systems without changing frequency channels. There is no frequency management required and no base-station is required.
Other features include:
- Full duplex 7KHZ commentator bandwidth
- Dynamic port allocation technology
- Digitally encoded to keep calls private
- Can be used as a presenter’s or performer’s earpiece system
- Typically 10 hours talktime, using rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) cells - also accepts disposable alkaline AA batteries
For more information visit www.drake-uk.com.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox