Digital Hollywood will host a new conference this summer designed to capture the impact that new technologies are having on content and platforms.
Building Blocks 2006 will take place Aug. 15-17 at the Marriott hotel in San Jose, CA.
- Developing the Next Generation of Entertainment, Media & Technology Thinkers and Visionaries — Science vs. Commerce vs. Theory
- The Mobile Ecosystem
- Articulating the Strategic Vision: Inventing, Investing and Accelerating New Technologies
- Hollywood and the Digital Consumer: The Digital Home & Digital Distribution — The Consortium Dinner
- Embracing the Connected Consumer — Entertainment and Technology — From the Digital Home to the Mobile Universe
- Personalized Advertising — Cable, Satellite and Interactive Television Adapt to the Technologically Empowered Consumer
- DRM Implementation in Media and Entertainment: From Standardization to Implementation of New Technology Strategies
Speakers are sought and suggestions for other session topics will be considered.
For more information, visit www.digitalhollywood.com/BuildingBlocks.
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.