Ross Video released the v2.0 feature set for its CrossOver series of compact multidefinition production switchers. The new features are free of charge to existing CrossOver customers via a software upgrade available for download on the Ross Video Web site.
The v2.0 feature set includes:
- Two channels of high-quality 2D DVE for PinP and 2D transitions.
- Four channels of frame sync for input or bus mode.
- Four channels of format converter for input or bus mode.
- Two channels of media store with animation.
- High-quality UltraChromechroma keyer available in any keyer.
- Three fully featured keyers in the CrossOver 12 and 16.
- Standard source and keyer mnemonics in the CrossOver 16.
- 24 GPI.
- Dedicated keyer transition buttons.
- 100-event memory system with AI memory recall mode.
- Three independent adjustable reference outputs.
The upgrade package also includes complete manuals in eight languages — Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
CrossOver 6, 12 and 16 use the same software and can be upgraded in minutes by downloading v2.0 from www.rossvideo.com, saving to a USB flash drive and following the upgrade instructions.