Ross Video has introduced Version 4.2 software for the 1000 and 3000 series SoftMetal video servers. The latest software upgrade is available free to all existing SoftMetal owners.
SoftMetal Version 4.2 upgrades include:
• Support for the Sony BVW-75 and Odetics protocol for remote device control;
• MediaManger can now import, export, rename or delete media items for the server;
• Frame-interpolated slow motion via play client or external device controller;
• Time Delay Instant Replay (TDIR) option;
• GPI input and output signals;
• VDCP remote port mapping;
• Mixed-resolution ganged recording and playback; and
• Integrated throttled FTP.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.