Pinnacle Liquid version 6.1 offers an advanced real-time HD/SD video editing system.
Pinnacle Systems will demonstrate new graphics, editing and content delivery systems at NAB2005.
New broadcast products include:
- Deko 1000/Hybrid and Deko 3000/Hybrid - Two new dual-format Deko real-time graphics systems that can switch between native SD and native HD graphics processing and output.
- Deko version 4 - A Deko family software upgrade.
- Liquid version 6.1 – An advanced real-time HD/SD video editing system.
- DekoCast Hybrid – A native HD/SD switchable version of the automated edge graphics system.
- MediaStream – The new version supports up to 32 audio channels per video clip.
Pinnacle also will preview Thunder HD. It features native MPEG-2 HD MXF storage, two channels with independent key and the full set of Thunder capabilities, including MOS.
For more information, visit booth SU6341 or go to www.pinnaclesys.com.