Those engaged in editing, compositing and color grading can now use the new NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 SDI and Quadro FX 4600 SDI graphics cards, which allow real-time rendering, as an integral part of the production workflow.
The cards feature eight-, 10- and 12-bit uncompressed SDI output in SD, HD or 2K formats, genlock support, improved 2-D video compositing capabilities, 3-D graphics and graphics processing unit (GPU) programmability.
The NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 SDI and Quadro FX 4600 SDI graphics solutions offer:
- 2-D video pass-through compositing, which enables incoming video to be passed through and alpha composited and luma/chroma keyed with the Quadro rendered graphics image on the outgoing SDI video;
- Large frame buffers from 768MB to 1.5GB;
- 8K texture and render processing;
- Vertex and pixel programmability;
- Ancillary Data Support, which allows an ancillary data channel for audio and time codes.
For more information, visit www.nvidia.com/quadro.