The Brick House Proteus features 10-bit SDI, analog composite, audio I/O and advanced standards conversion algorithms.
Brick House Video introduced Proteus, a new portable standards converter at NAB2005.
Proteus features 10-bit SDI, analog composite and audio I/O, and advanced standards conversion algorithm for PAL to NTSC and NTSC to PAL, comprehensive audio synchronization facilities and a full set of signal processing controls.
- Advanced motion adaptive standards conversion algorithm
- Full audio delay/synchronization options for AES, analog and embedded
- Video and audio processing controls
- Format converter, synchronizer, TBC and audio mux/demuxer
- Compact and rugged, field portable/desktop unit or rack mount version
For more information, visit www.brickhousevideo.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.