DTS will showcase its high-performance audio technology across IPTV broadcast services for the first time at IBC2011.
DTS will highlight its high-quality sound emitted over myriad broadcast networks that leverages recent developments with DTS partners, including Ateme, Ericsson, Free, Intel and ST Microelectronics.
At IBC2011, DTS will showcase an end-to-end IPTV content line-up including:
• IPTV service operators, such as FTO and Free, relying on DTS Digital Surround processing;
• Ateme products, such as the Kyrion encoder/transcoder, which integrate both DTS 5.1 and Neural Surround Sound technologies;
• Network distribution hardware from Ericsson with DTS 5.1 integration;
• Freebox and other set-top box manufacturers with a decoder with built-in DTS 5.1 and Neural Surround Sound integration; and
• Intel and ST Microelectronics chipsets with DTS technology to accelerate the audio processing within the set-top box.
See DTS at IBC2011 Stand 2.B50.