San Diego, California -- DVEO®, a well respected supplier to leading telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world, will demonstrate their new H.265/HEVC 4K Ultra HD video player at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam, September 15-19, at Stand 2.A34.
Now shipping, the Mavio™ 4K IP/IP: HEVC Live Out can be used as a single channel live HEVC 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 resolution) video player or a 4 channel Full HD video player. It ingests HD or H.265 based 4K compressed video files on to its local hard drive via Gigabit Ethernet or a USB port. Output for UHD is delivered via the built-in HDMI port, with multiple output frame rates up to 30 fps.
"The Mavio decodes live streams and plays back directly from stored compressed files in real time, with 10-bit color depth for High Dynamic Range content," stated Laszlo Zoltan, Vice President of DVEO. "It stores content in a compressed form, although playout is always uncompressed."
"The Mavio features a playlist scheduler and can be configured for 'looping' playback," Laszlo Zoltan went on to say. "This makes it a perfect 4K HEVC video source for video walls, museums, sports arenas and concert venues, and 4K Ultra HD broadcast services."
The Linux® based system ships with a one terabyte SSD. Systems with additional SSD or HDD storage or an optional RAID are available.
DVEO and Mavio are trademarks of Computer Modules, Inc.
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Supplemental Information for Press Release
- Outputs: 4K Ultra HD (2160p) or 4 independent channels of Full HD (up to 1080p) on HDMI
- Supports multiple output frame rates up to 30 fps
- File to IP – playlist play out with schedules
- 10 bit output precision supports high dynamic range imaging (HDR)
- Real time decode and play back from compressed video files
- Up to 16 channels of embedded PCM or pre-compressed audio output
- Supports Dolby Digital® and DTS passthrough
- Multi-viewer mode that combines 4 HD video as a single 4K Ultra HD output
- NewTek NDI™ enabled
- Convenient web browser user interface with proxy video display for monitoring during playback
- Playlist with looping option for continuous playback of multiple hours of Full HD/Ultra HD Video programs
- Includes playlist scheduler
- Vertical Ancillary Data output
- Test Pattern Generation
- Supports closed captioning
- Dual Ethernet port for content upload and video server management
- One gig Ethernet Interface for fast file upload
- HDMI 2.0 is an option
Suggested Retail Price:
Mavio 4K IP/IP: HEVC Live Out with one TByte SSD: $9,995 U.S.
Additional SSD, HDD, or Optional RAID: Contact DVEO for prices
DVEO is a well established, privately held entity headquartered in San Diego, California, since 2001. DVEO develops and sells broadcast quality video encoding and streaming products, media servers and ad insertion solutions to leading Telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world. The DVEO solutions enable multi-screen service delivery to any device, anytime, anywhere in the world. Deployment models include turnkey installations and cloud-based service delivery. All solutions are built on Linux OS and Intel Xeon-based platforms to ensure 24x7 reliability, and feature DVEO-developed software for maximum flexibility and upgradability, ensuring long term investment protection. These ultra-reliable products are matched by valuable pre-sales consultancy, outstanding post-sales service and support, and -- not least -- unusual affordability.
For more information on DVEO, please contact Rebecca Gray at +1 (858) 613-1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To download the DVEO press releases and product images, visit the news section at www.dveo.com.
DVEO®, 11409 West Bernardo Court, San Diego, California, 92127
Web: www.dveo.com phone: +1 (858) 613-1818, fax: +1 (858) 613-1815
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.