At IBC2005, Blue Order showcased Media Archive 3.0, a new release of its Enterprise Media Asset Management platform, with a wide range of new features:
- Media Archive enables system administrators to customize the Media Archive data model from a backoffice GUI – with just a few mouse clicks.
- Media Archive Workflow Management automates machine-based workflows and supports human workflows, making workflows more efficient, more transparent and easier to trace.
- Media Archive browsing now supports Windows Media 9, as a video browse proxy format, adding to the MPEG-1 and MPEG-4 browse proxy formats already supported by MBA.
- Media Archive’s Multichannel Scheduling (MCS) integrates with a wider range of devices, including Quantel sQServers and IPV encoders.
- Media Archive now includes a fully functional Web client for Apple Safari, enabling Mac users to search and retrieve content, browse video and create EDLs.
- The Media Archive Avid Integration Package combines Avid’s news production tools with Blue Order’s Media Asset Management.
For more information, visit www.blue-order.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.