The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers Broadcast Technology Society’s deadline for submission of papers for its 57th annual Broadcast Symposium is near. Abstracts are due Monday, June 18, for the conference being held Oct. 31-Nov. 2 at the Hotel Washington in Washington, D.C.
Potential topic areas for the 250-word paper can include the following:
- Digital radio and television systems
- New technologies for television distribution
- Transmission, propagation, reception, re-distribution of broadcast signals
- Advanced technologies and systems for emerging broadcasting applications
- Wireless Broadband Networks
- Information Technology for broadcasters
For more information visit the IEEE Web site. Submissions can be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Get the TV Tech Newsletter
The professional video industry's #1 source for news, trends and product and tech information. Sign up below.