The latest server release also delivers reliable, high-quality broadcast content to smart devices, including Google Android-based phones, tablets and TV in addition to the Apple iPhone and iPad.
Media Relay Server 2.5 provides a full suite of functionality for broadcasting reliable live TV channels and live events to TVs and connected mobile devices over the public Internet with broadcast-quality video in both SD and HD.
The latest release includes
- global delivery to any device for live TV via the public broadband network;
- simulated multicast delivery to deliver broadcast content to thousands of viewers concurrently from a single server;
- support for IPv4 and IPv6 concurrently;
- firewall penetration and QoS flow control with new protocol support of RTSP/RTP/TCP to ensure penetration of client side firewall in addition to existing RTSP/RTP/UDP and HTTP support; and
- dual server cluster with easy service expansion.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.