Sachtler will unveil its Artemis EFP Pro camera stabilizing system for SDI-HD cameras at IBC.
The Video 75 Plus Studio can be mounted with a flat-plate connection or multi-disc. Its one of three versions of the Fluid head 75.
The new Artemis EFP Pro features a 1.5 GHz video line, which enables live coverage using SDI-HD cameras. The EFP Pro and EFP versions now complement the Cine and Cine HD.
Sachtler’s other IBC offerings include:
- Fluid head 75 with a superior payload range of 13 to 75 kg. Available in three versions: Video 75 Plus EFP with 150mm bowl and Touch & Go connection; the Video 75 Plus Studio, which can be mounted with a flat-plate connection or multi-disc; and the Cine 75 HD for use with film or HCD cameras.
- Video 15 Plus with a 100mm bowl, this fluid head is designed for digital ENG cameras.
- DV 1, a new tripod system for MiniDVs.
- Topas softlights with capacities of 110, 220, 330, 440 and 660 watts.
- Silent 400 ballast unit for use with the daylight luminaire Reporter 400D.
See Sachtler at IBC2003 in Stand 11.420 or visit www.sachtler.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.