The board of directors of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association reelected Michael Willner, president and CEO of Insight Communications, to a second term as chairman of the board during a meeting at the Cable 2002 national convention in New Orleans.
Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable, was elected vice-chairman. Reelected as secretary and treasurer were John Rigas, until May 15 the president, CEO and chairman of Adelphia Communications Corp., and Brian Roberts, the president of Comcast Corp.
The NCTA Executive Committee will also include past chairman Joseph Collins, the chairman and CEO of AOL Time Warner Interactive Video, NCTA President and CEO Robert Sachs and the following:
* Decker Anstrom, president and CEO, Landmark Communications Inc.
* Matthew Blank, chairman and CEO, Showtime Networks Inc.
* Nickolas Davatzes, president and CEO, A&E Television Networks
* James L. Dolan, president and CEO, Cablevision Systems Corp.
* Robert Miron, president, Advance/Newhouse Communications
* James Robbins, president and CEO, Cox Communications Inc.
* William Schleyer, president and CEO, AT&T Broadband
* Carl Vogel, president and CEO, Charter Communications
A number of other directorships were also filled or reaffirmed. For the full list, visit www.ncta.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.