Gloucestershire—IABM recently announced the appointment of new members for its Americas Members’ Council, along with its new chair – Paul Stechly, Principal & President of Applied Electronics Limited. The Americas Members’ Council serves the needs of its local members by hosting events and discussing important issues.
“Our regional Members’ Councils are now well-established and have proven their value in increasing engagement with members in the regions, providing them with a platform for highlighting and resolving regional concerns, and opening up invaluable networking and collaboration opportunities,” said Peter White, CEO, IABM. “The new edition of the Americas Members’ Council has all the right ingredients – great people! – to carry these activities to the next level, and I am looking forward to working with them over the next two years to further increase our footprint and influence in the Americas.”
Serving on IABM Americas Members’ Council with Stechly are:
- Michael Accardi – President, CueScript, Inc
- Keith Adams – Marketing Communications Manager, GatesAir
- Joe Commare – Marketing and Sales, Riedel Communications
- Brick Ecksten – CTO, Imagine Communications
- Ted Korte – COO, Qligent
- Shawn Maynard – SVP/GM, Florical Systems
- John Miller – SVP Sales & Marketing, BeBop Technology
- Dan Montgomery – President, Imagine Products Inc
- Sean Moran – COO, Hitachi
- Ian Sharpe – CEO, Promethean
- Thomas Tang – CEO, Apantac
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.