The International Association of Broadcasting Manufacturers (IABM) has announced the winners of the 2013 IABM Engineering Student Awards.
Presented to 10 students, the IABM-sponsored awards program recognizes high-achieving college students in the fields of broadcast engineering or media technology and offers each winner full financial support to attend IBC 2013, Sept. 12-17 in Amsterdam.
The winners of the 2013 IABM Engineering Student Awards are:
- Zoe Wyeth of the University of Salford;
- Julian Theis of the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences;
- Adam Plowden and Amy Tinker of Kingston University;
- Pierre Hamme-Gerome and Antonin Morel of the Université de Valenciennes;
- Kathryn Savage of Southampton Solent University;
- Lennard Bredenkamp of HTWK Leipzig;
- Evgenii Smirnov and Anna Nikolaeva of St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television.
Each award winner will receive funding to cover travel, accommodation and daily expenses for a five-day trip to Amsterdam and registration to attend the IBC2013 conference and exhibition.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.