The ICCE Conference and Tutorials consumer electronics engineering event will take place Jan. 7-11, 2006. More than 200 technical paper and poster presentations will address topics in video, audio, PVRs, optical discs, digital television, home networking, and security and rights management.
Sessions will discuss:
- 3-D graphics for mobile and handheld devices
- Content analysis for multimedia applications and home servers
- Dependable component-based software for CE devices
- Broadband powerline communications
- High-performance storage for CE devices
For more information or to register for the conference, go to www.icce.org.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.