At IBC2004, Anystream announced the availability of Agility 4.0 with transcoding support for broadcast server formats, including Grass Valley, Leitch, Omneon, Pinnacle, SeaChange and Sony, as well as the MXF file interchange standard.
Agility 4.0 delivers speed and 24-hour reliability for broadcasters transitioning from analog-to-digital media production, publishing and delivery workflows by enabling them to skip steps often required in converting media for exchange between systems.
Anystream also showed several tapeless workflows, including:
- Transcoding material directly from an Avid editing system to video servers for play-out;
- Transcoding media from one server format to another showing legacy migration and mixed server compatibility;
- Repurposing content from editing systems or broadcast servers for use on the Web, mobile devices, or VOD servers;
- Ingesting incoming news content and transcoding it to editing, newsroom, and play-to-air servers;
- Creating low-res proxies for newsroom editing or asset management systems.
For more information, visit www.anystream.com