Making their IBC debut will be Miranda's Kaleido-MX and Kaleido-Modular-X multiviewer series. The units are designed to combine weight, space and power efficiencies with no-compromise video scaling quality for true "any source, anywhere" processing.
Kaleido-MX is engineered to be easy to select, configure and install, whether in large studios or OB trucks.
Kaleido-Modular-X input/output cards enable monitoring systems to be created within a 3RU, air-cooled Miranda Densité frame. The Kaleido-Modular-X modules use a powerful CPU to drive advanced features and provide excellent video and graphics quality, including the ability to split processing between frames.
Other products that Miranda will demonstrate include:
• The NVISION 8500 Hybrid Router Series Frame Sync Input Card, which supports 3Gb/s, HD and SD, and contains eight input ports for easy synchronization of incoming wild feeds or signals moving between facilities.
• The new SME-1901 module for streaming media.
• The company's routers, including the 4K UHDTV-enhanced NVISION 8500 Series, which are optimized with SMPTE RP-168-compliant, quad-link 3Gb/s switching for the efficient handling of 4K links.
• The iTX integrated playout platform, which will feature several new enhancements such as version 1.1 of iTX Render Service for Adobe After Effects CS6 software.
• Telecast Fiber Solutions' CopperHead 3404K camera-mountable transceiver and new M3 cable.
• Solutions from Softel, including the Swift Create V8.
For more information, visit Miranda at IBC stand 8.D41.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.